Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Please clean your ZK and Kafka data if you check out 0.8 HEAD

Re: Please clean your ZK and Kafka data if you check out 0.8 HEAD
Is it possible to upgrade one without upgrading the other?  I did a git
pull, ./sbt update package.  Then for kicks I did sbt clean package, just
to be sure.

ben