Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:20
+
S Ahmed 2013-03-19, 20:18
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-19, 20:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 21:29
+
Chris Curtin 2013-03-20, 19:39
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-21, 04:18
Re: Anyone working on a Kafka book?
Thanks for finding those. Looks like a copy and paste issue. I've updated
the document.

Thanks,

Chris
On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Jonathan Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Many thanks for contributing!  The docs are very helpful.  I found a couple
> small possible typos.  The partitioning code example looks like it repeats
> at the bottom with duplicate import and class definition statements.  Also
> the create topic command-line appears to have an extra '-' for the
> partition option.  I can edit these, but before doing so I wanted to check
> and make sure I wasn't mistaken.
>
> -Jonathan

+
Jun Rao 2013-03-25, 16:04