Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: site updates

Re: site updates
Thanks for cleaning up the site. Overall, it looks cleaner. A few comments:

1. implementation: This is mostly about the 0.7 implementation. So it
probably should be added under 0.7.

2. 0.8 quickstart: Step 3, when the text says list topic, the command is
actually create topic. Step 4, not sure if we need to show the console
producer command twice.

3. 0.8 migration: Since we have a separate bullet for migration, there is
no need to describe the migration tool under the tools bullet.

4. We have the second level bullets for each release expanded in the left
panel. This doesn't leave enough room for adding future releases.

Jun