Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Update: RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?

Re: Update: RE: are commitOffsets botched to zookeeper?
Neha,

apologies, I just re-read what I sent and realized my "you" wasn't specific enough - it meant the Kafka team ;).

--
"If you can't conceal it well, expose it with all your might"
Alex Zuzin