Kafka, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2 - 2013-06-27, 16:55

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2
Hi, Joe,

I added the download link to our website. One minor issue is that the
release note link should probably be prefixed with 0.8.0-beta1 too.

Thanks for driving the release process!

Jun