Kafka >> mail # user >> How far off is branch 0.8 to -0.8.0-beta1-candidate1? Is branch 0.8 stable enough to be used in production?

Re: How far off is branch 0.8 to -0.8.0-beta1-candidate1? Is branch 0.8 stable enough to be used in production?
This was discussed before -
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201309.mbox/browser

Thanks,
Neha