Kafka, mail # user - Re: large amount of disk space freed on restart - 2013-05-23, 05:25

Re: large amount of disk space freed on restart
Well, it sounds like files were deleted while Kafka still had them open. Or
something else opened them while Kafka deleted them. I haven't noticed this
on our systems but we haven't looked for it either.

Is anything outside of Kafka deleting  or reading those files?