Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.8.1 ETA?

Hi,

I hate asking the When question, but I was under the impression 0.8.1 was
around the corner.... so I looked at JIRA and found 90 opened issues
labeled as 0.8.1.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.8.1%22%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

I'm guessing this can be ignored, right?  0.8.1 is a few weeks away?

Thanks,
Otis