Kafka, mail # user - Re: Shallow iteration and MirrorMaker - 2013-01-23, 16:55

Maxime Brugidou 2013-01-23, 14:40
Re: Shallow iteration and MirrorMaker
Hi Maxime,

Do you mean KafkaMigrationTool or MirrorMaker ? Are you trying to mirror
data between a Kafka 0.7 and Kafka 0.8 cluster ?
We have fixed the KafkaMigrationTool to always turn off shallow iteration
since we have to decompress data in 0.7 format before sending it to a 0.8
broker.

Thanks,
Neha
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 6:39 AM, Maxime Brugidou