Kafka >> mail # dev >> beta2 => Maven Repository Signed and Staged

beta2 => Maven Repository Signed and Staged
So, I think we have everything now for a successful publishing to maven
repo for 0.8.0-betaX Kafka build on Scala 2.8.0,  2.8.2,  2.9.1,  2.9.2

Since I had to make a slight code change
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-963 I am not sure if it is
proper to officially publish the artifacts since it was not what we voted
upon technically speaking.

I don't know for sure if when I hit "close" to the staging release to
promote it to public release if any other errors will come up through the
process.

My thinking is that we should roll a beta2 release and give the publish to
public release another go.

Thoughts?

/*
Joe Stein