Kafka, mail # dev - Review board: Not able to tag kafka group

Review board: Not able to tag kafka group
Tejas Patil 2013-08-30, 01:36
Hi,

I am tried out the instructions over [0] to use review board and it worked
like a charm. Over RB, when I tried to tag "kafka" in the "groups" field,
it said that the group does not exist. Group tagging sends out notification
to all the members of a group (in this case the "kafka" developers group
over RB).

[1] gives this error:
Something broke! (Error 500)

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either a
bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report this to
your administrator.
This "group tagging" thingy works for other projects (I had tried it for
Apache Nutch several times). This is not a blocker as I can still create
review requests but it would be something good to get fixed.

[0] : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Review+Board
[1] : https://reviews.apache.org/r/13908/

Thanks,
Tejas