Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2

[VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2
This is the second release candidate vote for the Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1
release.

0.8.0 beta1 Release Notes
http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.8.0-beta1-candidate2/RELEASE_NOTES.html

*** The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed) ***

We are voting on artifacts for release from
http://people.apache.org/~joestein/kafka-0.8.0-beta1-candidate2/

The tag to be voted upon (off the 0.8 branch):
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kafka.git;a=tag;h=34a278b4cc1bbce0a876e9255b2bfa7c2133f313

Kafka's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/kafka/KEYS

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc