Kafka >> mail # user >> Any detail for Kafka Mbeans/yammer-Metrics obtained from JMX

Re: Any detail for Kafka Mbeans/yammer-Metrics obtained from JMX
You may find this useful -
http://kafka.apache.org/documentation.html#monitoring

Let us know how we can improve the documentation further.

Thanks,
Neha