Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8 beta release status

0.8 beta release status
We are investigating a metadata related issue when there are a large number
of clients (1000+). This issue, if not resolved, may cause the whole
cluster to be unavailable. We are testing a fix. Once the issue is
resolved, we can start the release process.

Thanks,

Jun