Kafka, mail # user - Re: KeeperErrorCode = BadVersion - 2013-08-23, 17:40

Re: KeeperErrorCode = BadVersion
I think we can certainly improve the logging, but this is normal when the
leader tries to shrink/expand the ISR when the controller is in the middle
of shrinking ISR or electing a new leader for the same partition.

Could you please file a JIRA to improve the quality of logging in this case?

Thanks,
Neha