Kafka, mail # user - Http based producer - 2012-12-20, 09:16

Http based producer
Hi,

I am new to Kafka. I am exploring ways to pump events from http
browser(using javascript) or over tcp (say using node js) to broker.
Currently I see, only scala based producer in source code.
What is the best way to do it ? Is there any standard client library which
supports it ?

Thanks
Pratyush Chandra

+