Kafka, mail # user - Re: one consumerConnector or many? - 2013-05-29, 14:53

Re: one consumerConnector or many?
That's a good question about # of sockets when a single consumer is
connecting. I'll let someone from LinkedIn comment if each consumer has a
socket per topic/partition or if it is per Broker, since I'm not familiar
with that part of the code.