Kafka, mail # user - Re: No leaders elected after topics created - 2013-08-22, 18:30

Vadim Keylis 2013-08-24, 05:48
+
Vadim Keylis 2013-08-22, 17:02
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-08-22, 18:06
Re: No leaders elected after topics created
Hello Neha. The topics should of been available since I ran list-topics
script 5 hours later after creating topics.
I am reffering to kafka-delete-topic.sh script that I got from kafka git
repository.

Thanks,
Vadim