Kafka >> mail # user >> No leaders elected after topics created

Re: No leaders elected after topics created
Hello Neha. The topics should of been available since I ran list-topics
script 5 hours later after creating topics.
I am reffering to kafka-delete-topic.sh script that I got from kafka git
repository.

Thanks,
Vadim