Kafka >> mail # user >> 0.7.2 Async Producer Question

0.7.2 Async Producer Question
Hi, in Kafka 0.7.2 we are getting QueueFullExceptions while using the AsyncProducer with queue.size = 50K and 1 producer. I read that we can make this internal queue blocking by setting queue.enqueue.timeout.ms = -1. Is that possible in 0.7.2? On the broker side, the log.flush.interval is set to 10K

Thanks,
Suyog

+
Jun Rao 2013-04-29, 04:45