Kafka, mail # user - 0.7.2 Async Producer Question - 2013-04-28, 19:31

0.7.2 Async Producer Question
Hi, in Kafka 0.7.2 we are getting QueueFullExceptions while using the AsyncProducer with queue.size = 50K and 1 producer. I read that we can make this internal queue blocking by setting queue.enqueue.timeout.ms = -1. Is that possible in 0.7.2? On the broker side, the log.flush.interval is set to 10K

Thanks,
Suyog