Kafka, mail # user - Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th

+
Chris Curtin 2013-01-16, 15:27
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-16, 16:12
Re: Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th
Jay Kreps 2013-01-16, 17:35
Also, this wiki has a pretty good collection of presentations which may
give you ideas. If you want the source ppt or omnigraffle for any of the
presentations we made let us know.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+papers+and+presentations

-Jay
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Chris Curtin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm going to be presenting an introduction to Kafka to the Atlanta Java
> User's Group on March 19th.
> http://www.meetup.com/atlantajug/events/99878712/
>
> This will be a 'hey, this is a cool technology to check out' presentation
> vs. a use case (since my day-job isn't using it in production yet). Anyone
> have a good architecture overview pictures can use (with attribution of
> course)?
>
> I think I've watched every video presentation about Kafka I can find, but
> if any of you who have presented want to share some common questions they
> got or things they wish they'd included in their presentations please let
> me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

+