Kafka >> mail # user >> Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th

Re: Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th
Also, this wiki has a pretty good collection of presentations which may
give you ideas. If you want the source ppt or omnigraffle for any of the
presentations we made let us know.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+papers+and+presentations

-Jay