Kafka >> mail # user >> Plan for Scala 2.10+ support

+
Abhinav Anand 2013-10-30, 03:29
Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support
The latest 0.8 branch has support for scala 2.10. We use it in our
projects. Once 0.8 is released, I believe you should be able to see 2.10
artifacts in maven repository. Are you using 0.7 or 0.8?
On 30 October 2013 08:58, Abhinav Anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   We are building pub-sub applications over kafka in our company. Some of
> our packages have been build on Scala 2.10+. Though only Kafka_2.9.2 is
> available on maven repository. Kafka_2.9.2 uses some deprecated scala
> classes (viz. ClassManifest), which causes runtime exception for our
> application.
>
> We are currently maintaining our own repository of Kafka build over
> scala_2.10. Though we wanted to open-source our system and wanted to check
> if there is any plan for Kafka_2.10 getting pushed to maven or apache
> repository ??
>
> --
> Abhinav Anand

+