Kafka, mail # user - Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support - 2013-10-30, 03:33

Abhinav Anand 2013-10-30, 03:29
Re: Plan for Scala 2.10+ support
The latest 0.8 branch has support for scala 2.10. We use it in our
projects. Once 0.8 is released, I believe you should be able to see 2.10
artifacts in maven repository. Are you using 0.7 or 0.8?