Kafka, mail # dev - Beta2 release? - 2013-07-24, 14:21

Beta2 release?
What are the thoughts of a beta2 release?  The Maven issues are causing some grief for folks not sure if there are other items we want fixed before GA?  It would be great to limit just one more release before GA so we can proceed with 0.8.1 off trunk for other patches (like 2.10 Scala support) folks are looking for.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly