Kafka >> mail # dev >> Confluence wiki not editable

+
Magnus Edenhill 2013-10-07, 17:31
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-08, 00:05
Re: Confluence wiki not editable
Alrighty, I added every committer in and admin for PMC members.

For non committers I believe Apache needs an ICLA
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt is that correct? If so we need some simple process here like email what your username to the wiki is? Not sure where/how the ICLA routes and is confirmed ( can we use a future? Hehe)

I have to go back through the email from Gavin unless someone else know what other projects are doing?  I need to clean up some of the spam still too.

I am in favor of contributors editing the wiki as long as we follow Apache guidelines.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly
 Twitter: @allthingshadoop
On Oct 7, 2013, at 8:05 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Due to some spam issue, Apache INFRA disabled wiki privileges. I'm still
> not able to edit the wiki myself.
>
> Joe Stein,
>
> Could you help out since INFRA added you as an admin?
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>

> On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Magnus Edenhill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> it seems the confluence wiki is not editable by mere (logged in) mortals
>> anymore.
>> E.g.: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients
>>
>> Is this intentional?
>> Can it be remedied? At least for the Clients page that really should be
>> updatable by us external people.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Magnus

+