Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Confluence wiki not editable - 2013-10-08, 00:37

Re: Confluence wiki not editable
Alrighty, I added every committer in and admin for PMC members.

For non committers I believe Apache needs an ICLA
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt is that correct? If so we need some simple process here like email what your username to the wiki is? Not sure where/how the ICLA routes and is confirmed ( can we use a future? Hehe)

I have to go back through the email from Gavin unless someone else know what other projects are doing?  I need to clean up some of the spam still too.

I am in favor of contributors editing the wiki as long as we follow Apache guidelines.

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly