Kafka, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka 0.8.0-beta1 candidate 2
Joe Stein 2013-06-25, 13:54
I see the infra update https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6400 looks like my signing key is in there now.  I will follow up on the JIRA when I get into the office

/*
Joe Stein, Chief Architect