Kafka >> mail # user >> There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.

Re: There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
I think this may be more a general java thing. Can you try running any java
class with the same command line options you are using for kafka and
confirm that that also doesn't work.

-Jay