Kafka, mail # user - Please help find the reason behind performance test results.

Re: Please help find the reason behind performance test results.
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-21, 21:25
Are these for Kafka 08?

For #2 above, when you say high network I/O, do you mean number of packets
transferred or size in bytes transferred?

Thanks,
Neha