Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
The release voting is based on lazy majority (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Bylaws#Bylaws-Voting). So
a -1 doesn't kill the release. The question is whether those issues are
really show stoppers.

Thanks,

Jun