Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Kafka distribution on public Maven repo

Re: Kafka distribution on public Maven repo
Joe Stein 2013-07-13, 06:44
There is an issue with the pom not having the dependency exclusion correct
(at least I believe that is the problem now being tackled)

I tried a fix but it did not work

if someone gets a chance to look at it or knows the fix before I get a
chance to look at it again please update the JIRA

--

/*
Joe Stein