Kafka, mail # user - Re: can producers(from same system) send messages to separate broker systems? - 2013-05-14, 18:46

Re: can producers(from same system) send messages to separate broker systems?
Thanks for the reply,

I have a 3 node kafka cluster, and i have 2 topics( one of very high
priority and other normal data), i need to transmit the normal data to two
brokers in the cluster , and the high priority data directly to the 3rd
broker.

This is so that my high priority data has a clear path and can be
transmitted without any delay at all.

What should I do to achieve this ? Just specifying appropriate broker.list
for each producer , is enough?