Kafka, mail # user - Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception - 2013-01-24, 04:38

Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-23, 11:52
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-23, 16:37
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Hi,

I am running zookeeper in stand alone mode only. There is only partition in
there. So no chance for leader election. I am getting the following error in
zookeeper console.

Got user-level KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13c6ace526d0000
type:create cxid:0x2c zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a
Error Path:/brokers/topics/test1/partitions/0 Error:KeeperErrorCode = NoNode
for /brokers/topics/test1/partitions/0
(org.apache.zookeeper.server.PrepRequestProcessor)

Please help me to sort this out.

Thanks,
Prasanna