Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka producer - retry messages

+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 14:38
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-11-28, 23:58
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:09
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-29, 00:12
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 01:06
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:15
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-29, 00:18
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 00:56
+
Diego Parra 2013-11-29, 00:40
+
Philip OToole 2013-11-29, 01:04
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-11-29, 01:57
+
Joe Stein 2013-11-28, 15:11
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 15:28
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 15:38
+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 16:07
Re: kafka producer - retry messages
What I mean by that is that your looking to have the Kafka cluster able to
be down for like 5 minutes or upto a day.  The problem is estimating how
long it will take to recover.

Is this work your doing for a consulting project?  Or are you doing
something on behalf of an employer.  Basically would like to know more
about the use-case.  You can email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so
we don't clog the message board.
On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Demian Berjman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Steve, thanks for the response! I don't understand what you mean by "what
> kind of window?"
>
> I am looking for something like, i think you did it in Sparkngin: "Log
> persistence if the log producer connection is down".

+
Demian Berjman 2013-11-28, 16:36
+
Steve Morin 2013-11-28, 22:52