Kafka >> mail # dev >> Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule?

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-28, 18:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-04-18, 04:27
Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule?
Scott,

Is kafka-854 really a blocker for the 0.8 beta release? Probably we can
include it in the 0.8 final release.

As for pushing to maven, I thought we added the maven support already.

Joe Stein,

Could you confirm?

Thanks,

Jun