Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule? - 2013-04-18, 04:30

Re: Kafka 0.8 release schedule?
Scott,

Is kafka-854 really a blocker for the 0.8 beta release? Probably we can
include it in the 0.8 final release.

As for pushing to maven, I thought we added the maven support already.

Joe Stein,

Could you confirm?

Thanks,

Jun