Kafka, mail # user - Re: Apache Kafka in AWS - 2013-05-22, 23:11

Re: Apache Kafka in AWS
Awesome right up Jason!  Very helpful as we are also looking to build a
Kafka environment in AWS.  I am curious, are you using Kafka 0.7.2 or 0.8
in your tests?  Did you have just one EBS volume per broker instance or
RAID 10 across EBS volumes per broker?

Thanks again for the great info!

-Jonathan