Kafka, mail # user - Re: Producer only finding partition on 1 of 2 Brokers, even though ZK shows 1 partition exists on both Brokers? - 2013-06-13, 19:39

Brett Hoerner 2013-06-04, 23:22
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-06-04, 23:24
+
Brett Hoerner 2013-06-13, 17:32
Re: Producer only finding partition on 1 of 2 Brokers, even though ZK shows 1 partition exists on both Brokers?
You know what, it's likely this is all because I'm running a bad fork of
Kafka 0.7.2 for Scala 2.10 (on the producers/consumers) since that's the
version we've standardized on.

Behavior in 2.9.2 with the official Kafka 0.7.2 release seems much more
normal -- I'm working on downgrading all our clients and I'll report back.

Sorry for the spam.