Kafka >> mail # user >> Questions on mirror maker

Re: Questions on mirror maker
Joel,
   For #1, I meant multiple consumer configs. Please excuse me for the typo.
   For #2, turns out i started the mirror before i brought up the kafka
cluster, hence all the messages failed to send to the remote cluster.

thanks,
Cal