Kafka, mail # user - Is Zookeeper already providing load balancing for Kafka brokers?

+
Ryan Chan 2013-07-11, 05:55
+
Jun Rao 2013-07-11, 15:50
+
Ryan Chan 2013-07-12, 04:05
Re: Is Zookeeper already providing load balancing for Kafka brokers?
Jun Rao 2013-07-12, 04:12
Currently, the balancing logic in the high level consumer is not
configurable. There is a low level SimpleConsumer that you can use to gain
more control, but it needs more coding.

Thanks,

Jun