Kafka >> mail # user >> Is Zookeeper already providing load balancing for Kafka brokers?

Re: Is Zookeeper already providing load balancing for Kafka brokers?
Currently, the balancing logic in the high level consumer is not
configurable. There is a low level SimpleConsumer that you can use to gain
more control, but it needs more coding.

Thanks,

Jun