Kafka, mail # user - Re: having problem with 0.8 gzip compression - 2013-07-11, 00:33

Re: having problem with 0.8 gzip compression
Weird - I tried your exact code and it worked for me (although I was
using 0.8 head and not the beta). Can you re-run with trace logs
enabled in your producer and paste that output? Broker logs also if
you can?

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Scott Wang