Kafka, mail # user - auto-delete empty, old topics?

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-06, 23:15
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-06, 23:39
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-07, 00:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-07, 02:08
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-08, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-08, 06:20
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:04
Re: auto-delete empty, old topics?
Jason Rosenberg 2013-03-14, 21:17
Also,

I see a bazillion consecutive log lines like this:

2013-03-14 19:54:13,306  INFO [Thread-4] consumer.ConsumerIterator -
Clearing the current data chunk for this consumer iterator

With the same content (not sure how useful that is!).

Jason

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-14, 21:39
+