Kafka >> mail # user >> About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit

+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-20, 20:36
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-20, 20:42
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-21, 04:05
+
Jonathan Hodges 2013-05-21, 11:48
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-21, 17:55
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-21, 17:56
+
Vaibhav Puranik 2013-05-28, 18:48
Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
Vaibhav,

You can plan to be here on Thursday evening. We are still working with
Hortonworks to see if we can host the meetup at Hadoop Summit venue on
Thursday evening. If not, we plan to host it at LinkedIn.

Thanks,
Neha