Kafka, mail # user - Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit - 2013-05-29, 00:29

Re: About Kafka Users Group around Hadoop Summit
Vaibhav,

You can plan to be here on Thursday evening. We are still working with
Hortonworks to see if we can host the meetup at Hadoop Summit venue on
Thursday evening. If not, we plan to host it at LinkedIn.

Thanks,
Neha