Kafka >> mail # dev >> Why JUnit3?

Hi, kafka team and all!

Is there anything that stops kafka from moving to scalatest completely? It
is supported by major IDE players (IDEA, Eclipse plugin) and pretty mature
atm.  Alternatively we could just bump to junit4, if we're not ready to be
completely scalish. If you concerned about change in dependencies, we could
target this move for 0.8.1 or even 0.9.

+
Joe Stein 2013-10-08, 17:20