Kafka, mail # user - Re: Combating network latency best practice - 2013-07-11, 04:17

Re: Combating network latency best practice
Thanks Jay. We will still suffer from network latency if we use remote
write.
We probably will explore more on the idea of having local cluster and
mirror messages across the DC.
thanks,
Cal