Kafka, mail # user - Re: Looks like consumer fetchers get stopped we are not getting any data - 2014-01-10, 19:30

Re: Looks like consumer fetchers get stopped we are not getting any data
Actually, the broken channel is broken by shutting down the
leader-finder-thread, which is shutdown either by a rebalance retry or
shutting down the consumer.

Do you see "begin rebalance ..." before this log entry? And if yes, search
to see if the rebalance keep failing.

Guozhang