Kafka, mail # user - Re: How far off is branch 0.8 to -0.8.0-beta1-candidate1? Is branch 0.8 stable enough to be used in production? - 2013-09-24, 13:51

Andrew Otto 2013-09-23, 15:04
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-23, 16:08
+
Aniket Bhatnagar 2013-09-24, 06:43
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-24, 13:31
+
Aniket Bhatnagar 2013-09-24, 13:48
Re: How far off is branch 0.8 to -0.8.0-beta1-candidate1? Is branch 0.8 stable enough to be used in production?
Looking at the archive more closely, I understand the confusion now. It
seems that the question got sent twice by me. My apologies. Didn't intend
to spam the mailbox.

Thanks,
Aniket